TAM Europe Asset Management AV, SA (TAM Europe) is authorised and regulated in Spain by the Comisiόn Nacional del Mercado de Valores (the CNMV) with registration number 295. Registered Office: Nivel 1, Local 12, Port Adriano, Urbanizacion el Toro s/n, 07180 Calvia, Spain. If you would like to access the CNMV’s website please click here www.cnmv.es
The material on this site is directed at persons in the EU. It is not an offer or invitation to buy or sell the services to persons in any jurisdiction other than the EU. Any applications or requests for further information received from non-EU persons may be refused at TAM Europe’s discretion. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure the accuracy, security and confidentiality of information available through the site. The information may be amended at any time by TAM Europe without notice. As far as it is permitted) TAM Europe cannot be held liable for any loss or damage whether it is direct or consequential.
Opinions expressed whether in general or both on the performance of individual funds and in a wider economic context represent the views of the contributor at the time of preparation. They are subject to change and should not be interpreted as investment advice. If you are unsure of the suitability of any information contained in this website, please contact us or an Independent Financial Adviser.
Third Party Sites
This site may provide links to third party websites over which TAM Europe has no control. These links are provided for your convenience and TAM Europe accepts no responsibility for the content of such websites.
The Stewardship Code aims to enhance the quality of engagement between investors and companies to help improve long-term risk-adjusted returns to shareholders. TAM Europe accesses asset classes for its clients through collective investments. There is little scope for direct engagement with underlying investee companies held by a collective fund. However, our investment management team seeks evidence of good quality management and their adherence to the Stewardship Code and the Principles for Responsible Investment when they meet with the fund managers. This normally occurs at least twice yearly.
What do I do if I have a complaint?
To benefit all TAM Europe clients, we have complaint handling procedures in place to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and promptly. Should a complaint occur, we would appreciate the opportunity to resolve any problems or difficulties for you. If you have a complaint against TAM Europe, you should make the complaint directly to us either by letter, email or telephone.
All complaints should be addressed to the Compliance Department using the following contact details:
Write to us at: TAM Europe Asset Management
Port Adriano, Nivel 1, Local 12
Urbanización El Toro s/n
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: +34 871 183 840
What information should I provide?
To help us deal with your complaint quickly and efficiently, it would help us if you included the following information:
- Account reference number
- Contact telephone number
- Clear details of your complaint, including any former communications you have had concerning the issues you are raising.
What happens next?
If we are unable to resolve your complaint by the next business day following receipt and it involves an allegation that you have suffered, or may suffer, financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience, the following procedures will apply:
- Within five business days of receiving your complaint, we will provide you with a letter acknowledging receipt.
- Your complaint will be investigated by an individual of sufficient competence who, where appropriate, has not been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint.
- We aim to provide you with a full response within four weeks of receiving your complaint. In the unlikely event that you are not happy with our initial response we will ask you to let us know so we can investigate further.
- Where, due to the complexities of a complaint, we are unable to provide you with a full response within four weeks, we will let you know, and we will aim to provide our final response within eight weeks.
- If TAM Europe is still not in a position to make a final response at that time, we will advise you of the reasons for the delay along with an indication as to when we expect to provide a detailed response.